General Terms & Conditions
After reserving, you will receive a confirmation from us by email.
* Your booking is confirmed after receipt of the rental fee.
* If the fee is not paid in full and on time, Mille Fleurs retains the right to cancel the agreement unilaterally.
Cancellation by the hirer
* Cancellation must be provided in writing or by email to Mille Fleurs.
* If the reservation is cancelled up to 4 weeks before arrival, 50% of the total rental price will be charged.
* If the reservation is cancelled within 4 weeks before arrival, the total rental price will be owed.
* Where possible, we will try to re-let the accommodation. If this is the case, the amount reimbursed to the hirer shall never exceed 50% of the rental price.
Mille Fleurs is not liable for any form of loss, theft, accident, damage or injury caused to or suffered by persons hiring Mille Fleurs, both inside and outside our facilities.
Pets are not permitted.
Travel and cancellation insurance
We advise you to take out travel and cancellation insurance.